- What is The Carey Group and Carey Group Publishing Peer-to-Peer Forum?
- The EBP Peer-to-Peer Forum is an open information exchange for professionals interested in EBP and/or using Carey Group Publishing’s products to exchange ideas, questions, and resources. Our goal is to host a dynamic, user-driven community that allows participants to connect, share, and discuss.
- How do I get started using the Forum?
- Click the Sign Up button, and register on the site as a user. Your credentials will be sent to you via email.
- Why do I need to provide my email address in order to sign up for the site?
- Like most sites, we want to minimize spam and ensure that our users are valid. Your email address is never shared, distributed, or used for any promotional marketing. It is simply used to verify your account.
- I forgot my password. What do I do?
- Just click the “Forgot Password” link on the home page and follow the prompts to reset your password. You’ll be up and running in no time.
- What happens when I mark a topic as “Favorite”?
- All favorite topics will appear under your dashboard so that they can be easily accessed at a later time. You can access your dashboard by clicking the “My Dashboard” link that appears in the top right corner of the site once you’re logged in.
- What happens when I “Subscribe” to a topic?
- When you subscribe to a topic, you will be notified via email every time there is activity on that topic, for instance, a new reply. You can manage your subscriptions under the “Subscriptions” section of your dashboard.
- How do I learn more about Carey Group Publishing’s products?
- You can learn more about Carey Group Publishing’s products by visiting this website:
- How do I learn more about The Carey Group’s services?
- You can learn more about The Carey Group’s services by visiting this website:
I’ve read all the FAQ but I still have a question and need help. What do I do?
Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you with answers as soon as possible.